Home About Us Admission Departments Contact Us
Home About Us Admission Departments Contact Us

                                                                                                      BACKGROUND:

St. Paul Technical School, Kukurantumi was established by the Divine Word Missionaries (SVD) in 1957 to provide quality vocational-technical training for young Ghanaians in the rural areas with a sense of Catholic Christian atmosphere. That means integrated into their vocational studies are the basic Biblical, Moral, Cultural and Religious learning. The reason was to produce good citizens and good Christian engineers and technicians. The SVD operated and developed the school with its own funds up to 1973.  As the school grew in size and structure the financial responsibility grew beyond the capability of the Divine Word Missionaries.  Therefore the SVD appealed to the Ghana Education Service (GES) of the Ghana Ministry of Education and Sports to assist the SVD in running the affairs of the school smoothly. In 1973/74 a partnership was established between the Ghana Government and the SVD. So the School was absorbed from completely private school to the public sector of the Government System. Within this partnership, since then and till now (2007), the Ghana Government represented by the Ghana Education Service (GES) provides the necessary organizational framework and funding for the school and the SVD is responsible for all operational aspects .

REALIZATION:Aware of the roots of SPATS and aware of the needs of the present youth of Ghana especially in this computer and electronic era.  SPATS invasion:


Our MISSION:




Our VISION:


Copyright ©2014, All Rights Reserved